Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hello Guitar, Goodbye Friend, Listened to Dar - Home Again

Saturday:

Took my 2nd guitar lesson. Learned some fixes for bad habits learned over the years.

Took the poet up north to meet his friend Tom. They are on the road headed home.

Enjoyed some great sushi at a table full of friends at (what was the name of that restaurant in Santa Cruz??? Mobo's??)

Watched an amazing concert by Dar Williams. I hope to be able to do what she can do with the guitar someday! If I accomplish that task, I will have done something worth doing.

Drove home and had a great discussion with a new friend about the Breakthrough group for men and what it is all about. I'm really looking forward to participating in the next group (if I'm in the local area and able to take part).

All in all a great day!