Sunday, January 22, 2006

Great Day!

Yesterday I started moving into a new apartment which is located right near Lover's Point, and just down the street from my girlfriend's house. I learned a new set of chords on the guitar that I have never tried to use together before, and they sounded terrific! I found my "Run Lola Run" rental DVD, which means that I can now FINALLY downgrade to the $9.00 Netflix plan instead of the $19.99 plan, which I really don't need. My girlfriend and I decided to try a great little sushi restaurant that we've been walking and driving by forever, and loved it! It was a good day all around.

Oh yeah! My girlfriend and I shared an amazing drive to Point Sur.

I stayed up until 3am working on blog material and that was actually fun since I've been wanting to get back into writing and for one reason or another just had not felt up to it for quite a while.

Tomorrow night I'll take spanish class and then on Thursday night I'll take guitar lessons. My girlfriend is taking spanish and string bass lessons; so maybe we'll be able and fully qualified to play mariachi music by the end of the year!

Here is a link to the lyrics for today's song - which is sung by Trout Fishing in America.
http://www.artistsofnote.com/michael/lyrics/mrtut.shtml

Current Mood: determined
Current Music: Dead Egyptian Blues - Trout Fishing in America