Sunday, July 24, 2005

Giving Thanks

I give thanks to the Universe today all of the amazing things that are happening in my life, and there are many.

I am thankful for the beautiful natural trails and running streams that remain in our great land and for the swamp here in Augusta, which has enriched my recent life here in many ways.

I am thankful for a love in my life that feels so intense, real and awe inspiring. It is a love for which I'm willing to take risks, to give all that I have to give, and one which is constantly leading me in new directions, but always closer to the real me.

I am thankful for good friends who are open and ready to talk even after we haven't spoken, written, or visited for a long time.

Thank you Universe, Earth, Nature, Spirit for being there when I come back to you.