Monday, December 01, 2014

UFOs and Nukes?


*

Coast to Coast Radio tonight is discussing the claims from several military personnel who have openly discussed the fact that their nuclear missile systems were affected at different times and in different ways by UFO's. I know... sounds crazy. I'm not saying that I believe that this set of accounts represents the truth, but experience has taught me that you definitely can't trust the official story all of the time.

Researching strange sounding stories is just another way to practice leaving the mind open to new potential realities. I certainly can't say that I know for a fact that these claims are beyond the realm of possibility. I am not a zealous believer in anything; I'm also not a zealous denier of anything. If nothing else, this topic is good for entertainment purposes when conversation has run dry. Here are some links to more information.





***