Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sierra Club Meeting



Last night at work was fun because we got some new people and so we had more workers than we're used to, which left us feeling like we didn't have much work to do. This morning I left work at about 7:30am and then promptly went home and fell asleep. I woke up at about 4pm and did some online gaming for about an hour and then went to the gym to finish up my upper body workout. The Sierra Club meeting was at 7:30pm where the topic was the ecological system of the Savannah River. There were many interesting issues discussed and I heard terms used that I haven't even thought about for 15 years. That was kind of irritating to admit. I guess that's what happens when you get away from what your real passions are for so long. Yet another reminder of the direction that I need to head towards in the future.