Saturday, June 25, 2005

Batman Begins

Batman Begins is the best comic-strip based movie made to date.It is so much better than the previous Batman, Superman, Spiderman movies that I don't even think that it would be fair to make a comparison. I think that it is as good or better than the X-Men movies... but the two are different is some fundamental ways. Batman Begins is a darker movie. The storyline is convincing and the acting is actually present and not left wanting. The special effects are just right for the storyline. I think that this is one of the very best movies of this genre that I have ever seen. Now I can replace my cynical, unfortunately expected disappointment in the latest Star Wars movie with an excited, expectant, enthusiastic desire to see what comes next in this series. This is a better rendition of Batman than LOTR was for those books. This movie will be as good for Batman fans as the Harry Potter movies were for the fans of those books.